The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. With this objective in mind, we continue to evaluate appropriate measures, relying on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The World Health Organization (WHO) and State and Local Public Health Departments for guidance.
The Smell Good Plumbers at Mike Diamond has always been known to provide clean, efficient, reliable and professional quality service. We also take safety for our customers and employees seriously. We are committed to continuing to provide the services we are known for and do not anticipate any service disruption to our customers at this time. Our employees have been instructed to take precautionary measures to lessen their exposure to limit the possibility of infection.
What to expect from our service:
• Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes
• Keeping a safe distance, 6 feet from the other person
• Stay home if you are feeling sick
• Technicians wear protective latex gloves while performing repairs/installations
• All technicians are assigned to their own truck and do not share their truck with other shifts
• All technicians uniforms are provided and professionally cleaned
Thank you for your business as we all work hard to navigate through these challenging times. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.