Are you experiencing a clogged drain in your home? Our plumbers have the right tools and experience to perform proper drain cleaning services in your home. We will diagnose your clog and utilize one of our many equipment options to fully clean your drain. Click here to get your $99 Drain Cleaning Coupon Code
- $99 Drain-Cleaning-Service: Satisfaction Assured
- Cable Machines: We use drain cleaning cable machines for normal stoppages
- Hydro-Jetters: We also have hydro-jetters for those instances when a cable just won’t do. A hydro-jetter uses high-pressured water to remove debris and build-up along drainpipe walls and can drastically improve the condition of your drainage system.
- DrainVision Sewer Camera™: The DrainVision system is a remote control camera made for entering sewer lines. This enables us to go deep inside the pipe and visually inspect the entire length from house to roadway. If we locate a problem early enough it can save you from having to dig up the yard and replace your entire system.
- Bio-Smart™: Bio-Smart is a safe, environment-friendly drain cleaning powder. It’s used as a regular maintenance product to prevent build-up along drain pipe walls, preventing costly stoppages and repairs. Septic tank owners should know that Bio-Smart helps prevent overflow problems by decomposing waste in a more safe and efficient manner.
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
- Dirt and debris
- Soap, detergent and shampoo buildup
- Grease buildup
- Sewage backup
What Not to Put Down Your Clogged Drains
- Never use off the shelf chemical drain cleaners, bleach, solvents or any other caustic substances in your drains. These chemicals in your drainage system can cause serious damage to your pipes. Always let your technician know you used any chemicals, to protect the person doing the work and your property.
- Do not mix chemical drain cleaners as they could cause a dangerous reaction.
- Only use bio-degradable drain treatments.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per Blockage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes clogs accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
DIY Drain Maintenance Tip
To help prevent major backups and clogs in your home, try using a drain catcher to catch physical debris. To help clear minor clogs in your drains, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda and vinegar down your drains. If neither of these work, its best to call a professional plumber to come snake your drains and clear any clogs before they get worse.
Mike Diamond Services has been fixing slow drains and providing drain cleaning services to Southern California residents for over 39 years. We provide expert training to certify our plumbers as qualified drain cleaning experts, which means superior service to you. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means that if you are not completely satisfied with our drain cleaning or plumbing service, we will do the job again to your satisfaction for FREE.
Need Drain Cleaning Service?
Call or Click to Schedule!
Schedule Service Call Now
Plumbing Alert: Natural gas pipelines may be present in clogged sewer lines outside of the home. Read the Southern California Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Warning.
WARNING: When others advertise drain cleaning service for less than us there is something wrong. Ask if that drain cleaner is licensed and if they have business insurance. How many years have they been in business. Do they use the safest and most up to date methods? Mike Diamond Services has been active in our community working in the finest homes for over 40 years.
*We do not provide services for Area Drains, Patio Drains, Deck Drains, Pool Drains, Roof Drains, Yard Drains and Rain Gutters. Additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line.
Services provided outside of normal business hours will incur an after hours emergency house call fee.
*Height Restrictions: All repairs must be on the 1st or 2nd floor of any multi-story building and no service will be provided to buildings (regardless of the floor) that are taller than ten stories.