Join the Mike Diamond Team and become a hero for our customers!
Work in our New, Comfortable and Modern Inglewood offices answering inbound calls and setting appointments for our technicians. No cold calling pressure. This is not a sales job but having some experience with sales is a huge advantage.
Successful candidates must have a clear phone voice, and will be rewarded by solving problems and setting appointments. Office environment is casual and comfortable. Work with a team and grow with the team. We offer a clear path for advancement.
Competitive Pay Based on Experience and includes a full benefit package that includes health insurance, PAID VACATION and company Match 401K
Employment type: Full or Part Time
Call Center Representatives must pass background, security and substance abuse screening.
Mike Diamond Services has been in business for over 40 years with a proven track record. Click here to See what our customers are saying about us. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
- Full or Part Time
- Superior customer relations skills
- light computer skills, as well as excellent verbal/ written communication skills essential.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules.
- Second language a plus.
- Three to six months related training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- This position is only available in Inglewood.
- Email your resume in confidence.