Help us recruit the best of the best Plumbers, Helpers and HVAC Professionals. If you have a great personality and can attract people Mike Diamond wants to talk with you.
We are a well-established Southern California based plumbing and home services company and are seeking a high volume, skilled trades Recruiter. This role supports multiple offices of the company and will be responsible for recruiting top talent for all levels of the organization. This opportunity provides great rewards for a motivated self-starter.
The successful candidate will have the freedom to work the hours needed to get the job done. Strict office hours are not expected. Days, Evenings, and Weekends are your choice. Expense account and late model transportation will be provided for the right candidate. Salary and Incentives make this a very desirable opportunity.
What We’re Looking For
We require a high energy and focused individual that knows how to attract people like themselves for great job opportunities in the Home Services business. The ideal candidate is comfortable talking to people who they may have never met and sharing the enthusiasm of a successful professional.
The Home Services Field Recruiter will spend time in on their own in the field looking for candidates to fill the many openings we currently have available. The candidate will be using all methods that include and are not limited to cold calling, electronic and social media, networking and attending industry specific events. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 2 years full cycle corporate or agency recruiting experience.
Email your resume (email@example.com) or call 310-838-0408 x2104 in complete privacy.
- Facilitate Job Fairs and one-one lunches and dinners
- Phone screen applicants and schedule interviews
- Conduct in person interviews and evaluate candidates’ qualifications
- Make hiring recommendations to managers
- Facilitate background checks and drug screening process
- Coordinate start dates
- Support the onboarding orientation process
- Ability to manage 8 to 12 requisitions per month
- Minimum of 2 years recent recruiting experience
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Have a clean driving record
Preferred but not Required
- Previous recruiting experience in construction industry
- Prior experience in recruiting plumbing and HVAC professional
- Prior track record of high volume sourcing and/or recruiting
- Company paid Medical for all employees
- Competitive salary and participation in bonus program
- 401k with company match for all employees
- Paid vacations
- Stable work environment
- Well established company
- Recruiting for an industry leader
- Work near where you live.
Location: Los Angeles and Orange County